Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Gate - Installed!

Phin is a cyclone.
I had ordered the baby gate online and was just waiting for it to appear.
In the meantime, Phin started rolling and rolling - making his way over to the staircase (never out of my view though) and I would move him back away to a safer region of the house.
Well, the gate is here and installed. It's actually really great! It has a remote control so when I have my hands full of baby and bags and STUFF, I can hit the button and it opens up for me to pass though. You do have to manually swing it closed again - but the ease of not having to jack with the child-proof opening has been HEAVEN!

This is just a picture of Phin - playing with Daddy's feet - off of his blanket where he was put down...

No comments: