Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Creative Problem Solving?

Phin has a bad habit - of scratching the all get out of his head. I know he has some dry skin and I am sure it itches, but that is no reason for him to be drawing blood on himself. Most of the time I have him wear a hat (and yes, I also oil his head often) but lately, he has found that he's able to take that hat off himself.
So, my first idea was to construct for him mittens that He is unable to take off. However, I was unsure of how to make said mitten without a pattern.
SO, what is the next best thing?
I thought back to my honorary degree in Occupational Therapy.
The answer?
"Mommy, why did I have SOCKS on my hands in this picture?"
For good reason son!
LeaAnn would be SO PROUD!



No comments: