Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Phin's First Orchid Show

I got a flier from the Orchid Society - stating that this weekend was the Orchid Show.
While I was pregnant with Phin, I had to give up my orchid hobby (as we needed a room for a nursery). It worked out well though, I donated the orchids to my Orchid Society - and they were divided between knowledgeable orchid enthusiasts - where I knew the orchids would continue to grow in wonderful environments and be safe.
Well, while I can't keep any orchids in the house anymore, I did think it would be alright to take Phin to his First Orchid Show yesterday.

I got myself and Phin dressed and we snapped a couple of shots before we left for the Garden Center. The orchid society could NOT have picked a better weekend. As it turned out, I was dressed too warm for the event! Phin slept through the whole thing - which was fine. He IS a little boy...



No comments: