Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ya, so I used to groom dogs...

and I thought, it can't be THAT much harder to cut boy hair. Right?
So, I watched Dan get his last haircut and then last night while Grandmother Allen played with Phin, Mommy went after Daddy's hairs like he was a naughty little Mini Schnauzer. For the first time ever, it went okay. I am sure it'll take less time and less mirror checks by daddy in the future. I tell you, it's a BLAST being a member of this family. Phin gets fish oil squeezed into his mouth (via a dropper) daily and now, daddy get's "home haircuts"! Woohoo!

Sunday Night Family Fun!



No comments: