Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Phin's first trip to the violin shop!

While I was pregnant with Phin, I was getting (exercise induced) asthma when I would try to make my way onto campus for my violin lessons. I had to then stop the lessons because of my inability to breathe. THEN, I had a new born and I didn't have the time to practice. Now, Phin is seven months old and I am ready to pick up my instrument again - but it's seriously out of tune. It's so seriously out of tune, I am afraid to try to do it myself.
SO, on our way to the farm, we stopped at the violin shop and they tuned my violin for me! It was Phin's first time to visit the violin shop. Hopefully, in a few years, we will be returning - to find a nice little (1/4) rental for him to play too! :)


No comments: