Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

So, what do you think?

This was not the original plan for my elephants.
They were made for Phin's nursery. Some will still end up in his nursery, but - well, you know how "things happen."

So, I painted this - oh, five years ago. I have never been happy with it - as I believe it's MISSING that little something. That something I can't figure out what it is!



I have thought of throwing it out. I have put it up and taken it down from my walls. Then, this elephant project... and it made me wonder......


Does it look awesome or stupid? I can't decide.
Either way, the elephants are a process and they will be used. I am just not sure if this is the avenue for the elephants. What say you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Especially if the elephants create a texture on top of the painting... so it has depth as well as color.... You are SO creative! :)

Miss you all much!

G-MA

Mom Of G said...

i love it. if you don't like it, give it to me!!!

hugs, sis....