Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HapPHIN New Year!

We had the traditional NYE party with the commune. All of the usual suspects were there and this year, it was hosted at our house. I wish I would have kept my camera around my neck because there were some really cute things that happened. An example would be the two little girls (around 8 years old) singing "rock a bye baby" while pushing Phin's swinging chair with Phin in it.

Everyone left before the actual stroke of midnight as there were many little sleepy eyes around the room.

I am afraid that I don't have any pictures - but I have asked the one photog at the gathering to send me what he may have. If I get them, I'll pass them on to Phin's fans.

No comments: