Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

F - U - D - G - E!

You remember "Christmas story" and the specific part where Ralphie says "fudge" (he actually drops the f*bomb) but in the movie (click here to see what I am talking about)
how it happened in slow motion...
It's like when you know you are falling and it's happening in slow motion and all you can do is go with the fall and hope you don't hurt yourself...

Yesterday, Phin rolled over for the very first time. It was slow motion like that - but let me tell you, I was as surprised as he was. He's been teasing me for a number of days with the idea of rolling over. He rolled over and surprise was on both of our faces. I then grabbed the video camera while calling his daddy on the phone, but he wouldn't do an encore presentation.

We tried again today after the gym - but he's being shy about it. So, instead I am sharing this video of his laughing self.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: