Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Phin's night

The pediatrician told me I am no longer to wake the baby to feed him. I am to wait until he wakes up and is ready to eat. Seeing he's in the 75% for length and weight and the 90% for his head size, maybe the doctor is on to something. The baby is obviously not starving.
The thing is, I KNEW his schedule before. I could tell you if he was tired, hungry, ready to play or read a book - and now, now I don't know anything! He'll sleep 7 or 8 or even 9 hours at once and obviously when he wakes, he's hungry... but what about the rest of the day? How often should he sleep or how often should he be hungry? Dan and I are still working hard to figure all of this out.... But, this is what "time for bed" Phin looks like.


and, in moments, he's out!


Maggie was just cracking me up - guarding her ball as I put the baby to bed.


No comments: