Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's my BIRTHDAY!

Today is January 28th and it's my birthday.
It's been a great day!

We went to the gym and stopped by Church.
(this is my birthday portrait).


China was hanging out, dreaming of sledding down a snowy hill in this shasta box. Note her new collar - thanks to our vet.



I got calls from family wishing me a happy birthday.
This evening, Daddy brought flowers for me and Phin brought dinner (I didn't have to cook - though, I don't generally mind making dinner).


It has been a nice evening with my boys and even put my little one to sleep - in my arms which is special in a mommy/baby kinda of way.

No comments: