Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Heart-Saver


People like to poke fun at me because I like "systems." Dan has said that the problem isn't that I am systematic - but more so that there are so many steps and details involved for everything - even feeding the dog or taking apart the cloth diapers for washing....

This is maybe another example of how I am funny. Today, I became a heartsaver! I learned CPR - not because I need it for my job or to do volunteer work. I became a heartsaver because if something were to happen where I came upon Phin and he (or another child) wasn't breathing - I want to know the directions to help the breathing/heartbeat get started again. I was supposed to learn the first aid portion too but we couldn't get the dummies - and so, I will have to go back another time to learn things like how to stop bleeding.

Just know this... if you are choking, use the Universal Choking Symbol and I will give you a "J thrust" like I'm an old Pro!!!

:)

No comments: