Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mother Allen Helps!

We were going to fix a dress for a little baby girl and then make a diaper bag. However, it just didn't work out that way. I was uninspired by the diaper bag and the dress is for an older child, and so, I started cutting and getting ready to make "Grocery Dog" for Phin.
I could not have done it without Grandmother Allen.
As a matter of fact, I will probably never try such a project again. It was quite advanced.

Into the evening, Dan popped up some popcorn (THANK YOU Grandpa and Gma Routier) and he was nice enough to share with everyone (except Phin!!!)

Dan stayed out of the way while we pinned and stitched.

Doesn't it look like Grandmother Allen is sneezing popcorn! What a HOOT!

And this is grocery dog - not quite finished. WE have an appointment set to finish it up. Then, Phin can sit in the cart at the grocery store and I won't have to stress out over the germs as we shop!

No comments: