Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Let me set the stage:

I had put Phin in his swing to hang out while I did some light house work. I noticed a SOUND coming from the swing. The sound was the motor straining. I looked to see what the problem was - and it seems that Phin wants to be just like his mama.
You see, Phin comes to the gym with me (almost) every morning. We get there early and he watches me set up my weights and get my stuff ready for the classes I take. Then, we drop stuff off at child care, he and I go to the managers office where I nurse him and then he goes back to child care to hang out with his baby friends and I go to my classes.

I guess Phin has watched me pump iron so much that he has decided to give it try. I mean, his little tiny hands won't fit around the weights, and so he is trying out the metal basket (which is quite heavy) by his swing. He was actually picking it up for moments at a time. So, Mommy moved it away and Phin looked forlorn. Just one more fun day of motherhood! :)

No comments: