Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Phin ALMOST rolls

I am having a lot of trouble getting the site to upload the video - so until I can get it to accept the video, here a a couple of pictures from last night.
Since our first date (we figure around 6.5 years ago) that included food was Indian food, I decided to whip up some tikka masala. The veggies were still steaming during the picture taking process - so they are missing.

Daddy decided to get Phin's high chair (Thank you Auntie!) and give it a whirl on the day Phin turned 5 months. He did a really good job with the high chair. I lit some candles (for the unmentioned cake fiasco) and Phin enjoyed smelling almond and staring at the tiny lights while we ate.

Excellence!

(Oh, and Phin HAD been wearing his choo choo top that he got from Uncle Dave and Nicki, but there was a LEAKAGE problem, so we changed before dinner...) They fit perfectly and look SUPER CUTE! Thanks Uncle and Auntie!!!

No comments: