Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

A week!

So, I have missed a whole week of updating which - sucks.
Things have just been very busy. Phin and I have been trying to get on a good schedule with the gym. My gym has two different buildings. The one close to where I live doesn't have classes I like, and the other building is far away. I think we have finally found a 9am schedule so we can really make the schedule work for Phin too.

I have also been working on a "magic blanket" for Phin's little friend who was born two days ago. Phin's new friend is a girl named Mayah. My spare time has been taken with the magic blanket and little baby hats for the hospital.

Last, we had a friend going to Malowie for a missions trip - and her sister in law came back to Missouri (from California) for a couple weeks before she leaves for the African Congo for two years at a University Teacher. We wanted to have a proper "going away" party for her and then I can start planning her "We're glad you're back" party for two years from now.





Phin is still rolling over to his back (still no belly roll on purpose) and jumping in his sit/stand toy. He is noticing the world around him - which is awesome to see - but nothing jaw dropping new. I do have a video of him jumping around to upload and some pictures of the going away party.

We also got some GREAT presents from Grandpa Routier in the mail. I NEED to photograph some of them to post. Phin got some SUPER CUTE clothes and a funny puppy. I will work on the uploading of video and pictures soon.

Hopefully, things will calm down a little in the next few days - but we will be sitting a dog for the next week - so we'll just have to see how it works out. Keep checking in - things will be added soon!

Thank you for your continued interest in baby Phin!

No comments: